1. We care about the privacy and security of personal data of users of the website at www.flexee.eu (hereinafter referred to as: Website). In this regard, we are guided in particular by the principles resulting from the following acts and regulations issued on their basis:
- The Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data;
- The Act of July 18, 2002 on rendering electronic services;
- The Telecommunications Law Act of July 16, 2004.
- 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (natural persons) with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR),
(hereinafter also as: ADO).
- the scope and methods of processing personal data of Website users by us,
- the ability to access this data,
- The Use of Information
- the policy of using cookies on the Website.
1.We are committed to adjusting the services we provide to the user's situation in the best possible way and making it easier for the user to contact us. For this purpose, we collect various data about the user. We collect and process data that the user provides to us and data provided to us by third parties in order to provide services, collected automatically using cookies and login data, as discussed below.
2. The basis for the processing of the User's personal data is:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- or User's consent to the processing of his personal data; Consent is expressed by checking the appropriate box in the appropriate place in the purchase process. Consent to the processing of data may also be expressed for marketing purposes and such consent may be withdrawn at any time; or
- processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of an individual data subject, especially a child, requiring the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:1. Right of access to personal data. You have the right to obtain information from us
about the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to access this personal data, a copy of the data, as well as information, which is dealt with in detail in Art. 15 sec. 1 of the GDPR.
2. Right to correction of personal data. You have the right to request that we correct your personal data that is incorrect without delay. You also have the right to request that we complete any incomplete personal data.
3. Right to erasure of personal data. You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal data immediately. Processing of data remains in accordance with the law until the withdrawal of consent. The data is deleted when your personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or processed, you objected to the processing of your personal data, and we have no legitimate overriding grounds for their processing, we have processed your personal data unlawfully, we need to delete your personal data to comply with the legal obligation imposed on us; you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based and there will be no other legal basis for the processing.
4. Right to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you question the coherence of your personal data that we process,
- if we process your personal data unlawfully, and you object to us deleting them, requesting instead to limit their use,
- if we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assess, assert or defend your claims
- if you have objected to our processing of your personal data.
6. The above rights can be exercised by e-mail at: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address of the Administrator's seat, specifying the justification and content of the request.
7. The request is examined without necessary delay, no later than 30 days from the date of delivery of the request. If you decide to exercise the above-mentioned rights, we will provide you with a response to the consideration of your request without undue delay, but not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
8. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityIf you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
9. When visiting the site, data on the visit itself is automatically collected, e.g. the user's IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. (login details). Data collected automatically can be used to analyse user behavior on our website, collect demographic data on our users, or to personalise the content of our web pages.
III. The scope of data collected about the user via the Website and the manner of their use
1. The scope of data processing depends on the scope of the consent given by the user or the fulfilment of another kind of condition legalising the processing of personal data. These premises are, in particular, the implementation of the contract that connects us with the user or the marketing of our own products, in accordance with the principles set out in the legal acts indicated in point. I.
2. In the case of some products and services, it may be necessary to provide a more detailed scope of personal data. In this case, the purposes of processing will be indicated simultaneously with the appropriate form for registering the relevant personal data by the user.3. The client's personal data may be used in particular for the following purposes:
- provision of services,
- marketing activities, including by means of electronic communication, including the analysis of user behavior and needs, market analysis,
- sending a newsletter or sending an SMS,
- creating user databases only for the use of the entity with whom the contract is concluded or the business partner of Flexee sp. z o. o. with the provison that the partner will enter into a personal data co-administration agreement with the data administrator or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data with the administrator,
- improving the offer of services provided and the content of the Website,
4. As an administrator of personal data, we can provide Users' personal data, on the basis of a separate Agreement for entrusting the processing of personal data, this applies in particular to services such as a hosting provider, entity providing e-mail services, direct marketing systems, public authorities - to the extent of which the Administrator is obliged to provide data. In addition, the data obtained from the forms, during registration and orders may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, on the basis of the Agreement for entrusting the processing of personal data. The appropriate level of protection of the User's data, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, ensures the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by the implementing decision of the European Commission as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of the User's privacy and the Administrator's agreement with this entity, which ensures adequate protection of the User's personal data in accordance with applicable law. The User acknowledges that his personal data may be transferred to authorised state authorities in connection with their proceedings, at their request and after fulfilling the conditions confirming the necessity of obtaining this data from us.
IV. Personal data protection measures
User information is processed by PDC with appropriate technical and organisational measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, in particular the Act on the protection of personal data and regulations issued on its basis. These measures are primarily aimed at securing Users' personal data against access by unauthorised persons. In particular, only authorised persons (employees and ADO contractors) have access to the personal data of users, who are obliged to keep this data secret. The collection of personal data of the Website users may be used to create a database and is treated as a database of personal data.
V. Processing Periods
The User's personal data will be processed only for the period in which there will be a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- the administrator ceases to be bound by the legal obligation to process the User's personal data, or
- ceases to be necessary for the performance of the contract, or
- it will no longer be necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party,
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the parties will cease to exist, or
- consent will be withdrawn if this consent was the basis for processing,
depending on what applies in particular case and whichever is the later.
VI. Changes to this policy
VII. Cookies policy / Profiling
1. This site does not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in the cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
3.The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtains access to them is the operator of the Website – Flexee sp. z o. o.
with its registered office at Emilii Plater 53 in Warsaw (00-113), registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000873371, NIP 7011008724,
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognise the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored
b. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure
c. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. Two basic types of cookies can be used in the Service: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows for default storing of cookies on the user's device. The Users of the Website may change settings related to cookies at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed so that the automatic support for cookies will be blocked on the browser, or there will be information on their use on the device every time. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files are available in the software settings (of the web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the end device of the Website User and may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10. More information about cookies can be found in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.